We are looking for a dedicated team of volunteers to help run the 2017 event alongside the Forest of Imagination team. We offer a range of opportunities, from stewarding and invigilating installations and artworks, to assisting with artist workshops and helping the design and build team.
- The opportunity to work alongside local, national and international architects, designers and artists
- Insight into how an outdoor, participatory arts event is run
- A free lunch on full day shifts
- Social and networking opportunities
- Dedicated training session
- The chance to be part of a unique and exciting arts event!
If you love art, enjoy working with the public, and would like to join our welcoming and creative team, please download the information pack and application form below. Completed application forms should be returned to Tomas / Sarah at email@example.com.