We are looking for a dedicated team of volunteers to help run the 2019 event alongside the Forest of Imagination team. We offer a range of opportunities, from stewarding and invigilating installations and artworks, too assisting with artist workshops and helping the design and build team.
- The opportunity to work alongside local, national and international architects, designers and artists.
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals, gaining experience within running an outdoor participatory arts event.
- The chance of meeting professional renowned artists.
- A free lunch on full day shifts.
- Social and networking opportunities.
- Dedicated training session.
- The chance to be part of a unique and exciting arts event within the centre of Bath!
If you love art, enjoy working with the public, and would like to join our welcoming and creative team, please download the information pack and application form below. Completed application forms should be returned to: email@example.com.