We are looking for a dedicated team of volunteers to help run the 2023 event alongside the Forest of Imagination team. We offer a range of opportunities, from stewarding and invigilating installations and artworks, too assisting with artist workshops and helping the design and build team.
- The opportunity to work alongside local, national and international architects, designers and artists.
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals, gaining experience within running an outdoor participatory arts event.
- The chance of meeting professional renowned artists.
- All volunteers will be provided with a Forest of Imagination t-shirt.
- A free lunch on full day shifts.
- Water and snacks will be available throughout the day!
- Social and networking opportunities.
- Dedicated training session.
- The chance to be part of a unique and exciting arts event within the centre of Bath!
If you love art, enjoy working with the public, and would like to join our welcoming and creative team, please email us for an application form and put “FOI Volunteer” in the subject line: email@example.com.
Volunteers play a key role in helping the Forest of Imagination team run the event – we can’t do it without you! We will need help with:
Stewarding – Welcoming and directing visitors, distributing site maps, providing information on facilities (i.e. toilets, nearby eating places and parking), answering questions and generally ensuring that visitors have a fun, safe and enjoyable experience.
Invigilating installations & artworks – Providing information to visitors on the installations, artworks and artists and making sure the installations are safe, secure and not overcrowded!
Assisting with artist workshops – Welcoming and directing visitors to the workshops, assisting artists with practical tasks and workshop delivery and helping keep the space tidy.
Helping the design and build team – Assisting with the set-up and take-down of installations and artworks.
Volunteer shifts– Volunteer shift times TBC.